Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bunny Poop

Hi Everybody!
It's happily my turn to share another Jaded Blossom project with you!  It's also the start of the next challenge over at Timeless Twine, so today I have a double duty project to share with you :O) 

The theme for the next Timeless Twine Challenge is:

 
Easter Eggs and Twine, must use Timeless Twine and have and Easter Egg.....that's it...easy peasy!


Now that we can put all our green stuff away, it's time to break out the eggs and bunnies, so this was the perfect time for this challenge!  I used one of my favorite sets, Bunny Poop, and my go-to twine for my first official Easter project.  Here are the details:



*Jaded Blossom = Bunny Poop set, Easter Treats set, Cone Bags
*Timeless Twine = Purple/White
*button from my stash







*I took the eggs from the Bunny Poop, and Easter Treats sets to use as accents.
*Then I accented them using a glitter gel pen.





This was super simple to make! And it would be great for all ages. I hope you liked it!  Come join in the Timeless Twine challenge HERE.  I'd love to see some of you make this and share it on the Jaded Blossom Facebook page HERE, or on my Facebook page HERE.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :O)


3 comments:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company