Thursday, September 8, 2016

PDE Linky Party - All Cards

Hi Everybody!
I'm so excited PDE Linky Party has a new challenge starting today!!!  This challenge is all about cards! 

Now my cards today and their message are special to me.  We all are so busy these days, and can get caught up in checking off our to-do list.  It's important that we take the time to put a smile on someone's face!  It's amazing what a little kind note and creating some kindness can do.  Before I share my project, I'd like you all to check out this video:


*What great ideas!  Any of those would definitely put a smile on someone's face :D

Now let's check out my project!

All the supplies I used are from Close To My Heart:



*I combined the card bases and circles from the Create Kindness Card Kit with a sentiment from the Blessed Beyond Measure stamp set.   

*I created one for a friend of mine, and the other for a customer.  I am so grateful for both of them!

I hope you enjoyed my project!  I hope you will take a little time to create some kindness!!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company