Friday, July 8, 2011

Pink By Design Ustream, and My First Swap!


Hi Everybody!
Are you as excited for the next release of Pink By Design stamps as I am?!?!  I know I say this every release, but you guys are REALLY gonna love this next set of stamps!  Because of the holiday the mail took a little longer and I didn't get my stamps in time to give you any sneak peeks :(  Some of my other Design Team members might be able to post some, so be sure to check out their blogs!  Today is also my 10th wedding anniversary (YAAAY!), so I can't be at the Ustream (MORE sad news!), but be sure to join Sarah and other members of the DT!!

Don't forget to be a follower of the Pink By Design blog so you can keep up on all the Pink By Design happenings!

Here are the Ustream details:

Starts HERE at 8:00pm (CST)
6 pm (PST)
11 pm (EST)
9 pm (MST)

I also wanted to let you all know I'm hosting my first swap!  If you have any of the Pink By Design backgrounds this is your chance to get a sample of more of them. 

The point of this swap is to be able to get some background stamped images you don't have, and that are already stamped for you and ready to design with! Stamped images must be of whole background image (4" x 6" size). In this swap you will have 5 partners. You will send me 5 stamped images of your Pink By Design Background stamp. This is a 5 + 1 Swap, which means you send 6 stamped images to Jenny (Crazy About Cricut) – that’s me. I get to keep one for being a fun hostess, and you get 5 back. You will not get one of your own images, so be sure to stamp an extra for yourself.

Here are the background stamps:
http://www.pinkbydesignstore.com/cart.php?m=search_results&headerSearch=Y&search=background&sort=0&asc=asc&viewAll=1

Please head on over to the Pink By Design messageboard to see how to sign up!  TFL, and come back tomorrow for the Scraps Blog Hop!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company