Sunday, August 4, 2013

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge

      Jaded Blossom

Hi Everybody!
Today the new challenge from Jaded Blossom starts, whoo hooo! This month's Jaded Blossom's Challenge is Back to School.

Here is the project I created:

*My Mind's Eye - patterned paper


*I packaged little brownie treats for my girls to put in their school lunches on the first day.  YUM!


*I combined 2 sentiments from the School Rules set (Lunch Box Treats sentiment), and the Lunch Box Notes 2 set (For a Special Girl) to create my perfect sentiment :)

I hope you liked my project! Don't forget to head on over to the Jaded Blossom blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created, and to join us for the challenge! TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :O)

5 comments:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company