Thursday, September 5, 2013

Jaded Blossom Release Week - Day 5!!

Hi Everybody!
Didn't you love Day 4 of Jaded Blossom Release Week???  If you missed it, head on over to my post HERE to check it out :)  And now for Day 5!!  Today we are showcasing 2 new awwwwesome sets!  Here they are:



*There are so many different ways you can personalize these sets!  Love them!

Here's what I made for today's project:

*Silhouette - 3D Spiderweb Tote Bag
*Lovebug Creations - Rumple Ribbon (Simply Black, Autumn Spice, Purple-dise)
*Core'dinations - solid cardstock
*google eyes - from my stash

*I added the purple layer to this cool spiderweb bag, because it was too see through.  Plus it really made the orange pop!


*I had a blast stamping the different shapes on here!
*I added little google eyes for a fun little border.

*I ADORE how the colors of Rumple Ribbon came together!


*Here's a side shot of the bag.

I hope you enjoyed my project!  Don't forget to check out the Jaded Blossom blog to see more amaaaaaazing projects from the rest of the design team! And come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks! TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

And don't forget:

8 comments:

  1. everything about this bag is amazing!!!! You put in so much thought and detail!!!! I just adore it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Treat Bag Jenny, this looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Those eyes on the ribbon are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute!! love those googley eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tooo cute and creepy with the eyes all looking at me from everywhere LOL !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this bag! The rumple ribbon and the eyes are a great added touch! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company