Thursday, October 9, 2014

New Goodies from Love My Tapes!

Hi Everybody!
I'm happy to say that I am staying on for another term for one of my favorite companies, Love My Tapes!!  We recently received our design team package, and I am in love with all the goodies!!  Here is a peek at what we got to create with.  Enjoy the video :) 





I hope you'll continue to check out the Love My Tapes blog for some truly AMAZING inspiration from the team.  There have been some genius ways on using not only the washi tapes, but lace and fabric too!  There is something for all levels of crafters, so head on over to check it out.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company