Monday, December 1, 2014

New So Suzie Stamps Design Team and New Challenge!!

Hi Everybody!
I'm so super excited to announce that I'm a part of the very first So Suzy Stamps Design team!!  I can't wait to share the projects I create with these fantastic, and fun stamps :)  The new design team also gets to kick off a new challenge!






I love anything goes challenges, 'cause the possibilities are endless!!  Here are the details for my project:

*So Suzy Stamps - Paris Eiffel stamp
*Artiste Cricut cartridge - puzzle shape
*washi tape - border
*My Mind's Eye - patterned paper


*This Eiffel stamp is such a fun size at 5.25" h x 4" w!  While it will still fit on a standard A2 size card, I thought I'd take advantage of it's size and use it on this fun puzzle!


*This would be such a fun little gift to give someone heading out on a trip!  It could help kill time on that airplane, or long car ride :)
*It's not 1,000 pieces or anything, but still fun!



*I used some thin cereal box type cardboard I had.  I would DEFINITELY recommend using the deep cut blade on this.  I used my standard blade on my Cricut Explore, but still had to touch up with my scissors.

I hope you will join us!  If you have any questions on the challenge rules, you can check out the rules HERE.  

Before I go, did you know that So Suzy Stamps can be found on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. Yes, you should join us there and find more inspirations and fun!!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company