Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Happy Father's Day with So Suzy Stamps

Hi Everybody!
I'm back to share another project using the always amazing So Suzy Stamps!  Father's Day will be here before we know it, so I decided to get a jump on my Dad's Day cards.  Thanks to the perfect stamp that was released this month, Father's Day, they came out awesome!  Let's take a look:

*There are a few members of my family that are father's so I decided to make a couple of different cards.

Here's a closer look at the mustache card:
*I created this card for my dad that has a little more "grown up" feel to it.
*This is a pocket style card that I cut using the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge (which you can grab HERE)
*To embellish the top, I used some beautiful Black Kraft twine from Timeless Twine.
*This will be so fun to grab a white gel pen and write my message on the back of the insert!



*The font on the stamp is gooooorgeous!!


Now let's look more at the kid style card:
*I cut the little dad figure from the Car Decals Cricut cartridge.
*I used some craft foam for my mat.\
*I added a red sequins heart, and black pearls for the eyes.



*The craft foam added some super fun dimension!!

Here are the quick links to the So Suzy supplies I used:
Father's Day sentiment stamp

I also wanted to remind you still have time to enter our May challenge!  You can check that out and enter HERE.

Don't forget that So Suzy Stamps can be found on InstagramFacebook, Pinterest and Twitter.  Yes, you should join us there and find more inspirations and fun!!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company