Thursday, June 11, 2015

Liberty Crown with Timeless Twine

Hi Everybody!
I'm so excited it's my turn to share another project on the Timeless Twine blog!  This month the design team gets to highlight the amaaaaazing Firecracker Timeless Twine (Red, White, Aqua) and create either an Independence Day or Summer themed project.  

With 4 kids, we always have fun celebrating the 4th of July, so I thought it would be fun to create a crown for them to wear!  Let's take a look:



*I used the Liberty Crown file from Cricut Design Space for my crown.

*I adhered the Firecracker Timeless Twine on the points.  I LOVE it!
*Added some more bling using the silver stars from the Gold and Silver Star Sequins pack.
*I added some red Stickles in the center of the stars to add some more red color.


*The Happy Days Clear Stamp Set was perfect to add the sentiments and decorations on the headband!


Click on the product names below to grab the Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz supplies I used:





Silver Star Sequins - 7mm Metallic


Gold and Silver Star Sequins - 13mm Metallic



Happy Days Clear Stamp Set



I hope you enjoyed my project!  Make sure to check back daily for more inspiration from the design team.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh how CUTE! What a wonderful crown! Have a Creative Weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company