Friday, August 14, 2015

Have a Jaw-some Shark Party!! {Scrappin Madge Guest Designer}

Hi Everybody!
I'm so excited to be a guest designer for Madge's Scrappin' Lounge today!  A while back Madge asked if any of her crafty pals would like to guest on her blog, and I said YES!!!  I had met her first online, and then was lucky enough to get to meet her in person a few times.  I love her energy, and what a genuine person she is :D  I myself have been a crazy Cricut crafter, and papercrafter for over 10 years. Creating is the best therapy for me, and helps me keep my sanity!   I have 4 kids, and am a happy stay-at-home mom so keeping sane is very important, lol!!  

For my guest post project, I decided it would be fun to share some projects I made for my nephews Shark Themed Birthday.  Let's take a look:

First up are the party supplies!


*I thought how fun it would be to have a shark placemat where each kid would sit.  In the word bubble they would be able to write what they think the shark is saying!  The hostess could also write the kids name.



*Of course you have to have some fun snacks!  These cute little glassine bags were perfect to hold individual servings of shark bait goldfish.
*Labeling all the food with shark related things is also super fun!  (My kids can never get enough goldfish!)  This one here is inviting kids to "swim on over for a bite".  Using a scallop circle punch to take a "bite" out of the side also adds to the atmosphere :D
*And of course you want to have a card to wish the birthday kid a "jaw-some" birthday!

A good activity for a shark party of course is swimming.  But sometimes you need a little downtime, so having these kind of worksheet activities is perfect!  You could also have prizes for who finishes them the fastest!!

You can find all of the following worksheets (and more!!) from 

These first two would be great for the younger kids:

Dot to Dot




These next two would probably work better for older kids.





\


Grab some (shark fin shaped) pizza and you're party has been a hit!  I hope you enjoyed my project today!  You can check out more amazing projects from Madge on her blog at http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company