Monday, September 7, 2015

Operation Smile and Close To My Heart

Hi Everybody!
I wanted to share about a very worthy cause that Close To My Heart supports, Operation Smile. 
Here's a little bit more about it:
Close To My Heart invites you to join with us in supporting Operation Smile, a non-profit organization whose medical
volunteers travel the globe correcting facial deformities in thousands of children. There are several ways you can help
in this worthy, life-changing endeavor:

• Round up your order total to the nearest dollar and donate the diff erence.
• Purchase My Acrylix®
stamp sets. Close To My Heart donates a portion of the proceeds from every stamp set sold.
• Donate your loose change, or make a contribution of any size.

Close To My Heart is committed to making a meaningful difference in people’s lives—and not only through the joys of
scrapbooking and stamping. We want every child to have happy, life-long memories; ones filled with joy, acceptance,
and love, unmarred by a cleft palate or cleft lip.

Please open your heart and help us make a difference!

Here is the current stamp set available specifically created for Operation Smile:



And check out these stunning cards you can create with it!!


This is another way for the amazing, and generous way for the crafting community to contribute!

*View the current CTMH Idea Book online HERE.

*Order this stamp set on my site HERE.

TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company