Monday, October 12, 2015

Spooky Celebration Week Day #1 - Happy Halloween Card



Hi Everybody!
I'm so excited to kick off Spooky Celebration Week here on my blog!!  Even though we're still in the 90's weather wise (yuuuuuuuuck), I love that it's Halloween time!  And for me, that's definitely a time to celebrate.  Now whether you host a party or not, you will also be able to use all the projects this week for special treats to friends, family, co-workers...anybody!

 Let's get started with today's project.  Here are the details:


***All products used are from Close To My Heart***


 
*This card was totally fun to create.  The simple card design really let's the stamps shine!



*I added some Liquid Glass to give these images some amazing dimension!
*I outlined the ghost, and added it to the eyes on the bat and skeleton.
*For the Boo sentiment, I did some doodling before adding the Liquid Glass to the eyes.


Wait!  Don't forget about the blog candy!!
*My apologies, this is only available for US residents at this time.  
  
 *Leave a comment each post this week for an entry to win your own Party Pack!  The more posts you comment on, the more entries you get!
 
*Share this post on Facebook, Instagram, or any social media for 3 extra entries!  
(Leave a separate comment letting me know you did!)

*Any orders from my store at www.crazyaboutcricut.ctmh.com will earn 15 extra entries!!  MUST CLICK TO JOIN THE SPOOKY CELEBRATION GATHERING.
(Leave a separate comment letting me know you did!)



 

I hope you enjoyed today's project!   
Make sure to check back in tomorrow for the next post for  Spooky Celebration Week!!

4 comments:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company