Thursday, June 16, 2016

Bubble Wand Favor

Hi Everybody!
I wanted to share these fun favors I created for my elementary kids to pass out on the last day of school.  I found the idea on Pinterest, and thought it was perfect for some summer fun!  Here are the details:


 
*I found the bubble wands at Walmart.  They were 6 for just under $4, so these are great for a small budget!
*I used a bubble image from the Best Of Pixar Cricut cartridge.
s

*I had seen this sentiment used with these bubble wands, and loved it!  I created it using the writing feature on my Cricut Explore which helped save a ton of printer ink since we had to make 55!

I hope you enjoyed my project!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company