Friday, September 23, 2016

Product Review - Totally Tiffany Deanna Organizer


 Hi Everybody!

I’m excited to share another cool product with you guys today!  I was invited to review the Deanna Organizer by Totally-Tiffany and I have to share how cool this bag is!  It’s geared towards on-the-go storage for your die cut machine handbooks, overlays, and cartridges, but it’s definitely got more possibilities.  You can read my review below, and then check out the video with assembly demonstration, and how I filled this bag up :D
 

The trays come shipped flat.  After peeling off the protective sheet (which nicely keeps your trays from getting scratched up), you can follow the easy directions on the back of the package insert to put the trays together.  This literally takes seconds!


There are 2 lightweight trays included.  A larger one for the handbooks and overlays, and a smaller one for the cartridges.  Once everything is assembled the dimensions are 10 x 5.25 x 3.  This is such a versatile size!

I have a Cricut Explore, and don’t use my overlays anymore, so I didn’t need to use them in this bag.  I was easily able to fit 10 handbooks, and 4 of the smaller handbooks from the Cricut Lite cartridges.  I fit the recommended 8 cartridges in the smaller tray.  You would also be able to use this to hold embellishments, twine packs, and more!  Here’s my video to show you what I mean :)






This is such a HUGE space saver over the cumbersome boxes that the cartridges normally come in!!


Thanks so much for checking out my review today!  Here are a couple of important links:


You can grab this bag HERE!
Join in on the free class HERE!

They will be starting the next session of their FREE Get Organized Challenge Class on September 27th.  You don't need any particular tools or equipment to participate in the class. 



**I was given these products to review, but all opinions are my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company