Monday, March 6, 2017

Thin Cut Dies from Close To My Heart




Hi Everybody!
Ok, I HAD to make sure I shared the newest special from Close To My Heart.  Thin Cuts (the super cool dies from CTMH) are 25% off this month!!  Thin Cuts give you a fast and easy way to cut all kinds of shapes for your crafting.  You  can choose from titles, sentiments, and a wide variety of other metal dies to get precise shapes without any fussy cutting!   I love to use these dies with my daughter, and when I need to whip out a card in minutes!


This sale also includes four Thin Cuts bundles not previously offered—the Swirly Seashells, Sweet Birthday, Wreath, and School Kids Thin Cuts are now available in bundles with their coordinating stamp sets! This special pricing is only available during the month of March while supplies last, so get your orders in early! 


















;











or head over to 

Please let me know if you have any questions!  TFL,  and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company