Wednesday, February 7, 2018

New Class, New Year!

Hi Everybody!
Well, I am back from my unplanned blogging hiatus!  We've had so many changes going on in our family, some good and some bad.  My time has gotten really hectic, so I've mostly been able to just post quick things to Facebook and Instagram.  I am making creating more of a priority this year, so I'm excited for today's announcement! 

I'm happy to announce my newest class with Chalk Couture!  Check out the details below, and make sure to watch the video!  If you have any questions on how Chalk Couture works, or what's included in this class the video will be able to tell you all the info!





TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company