Thursday, May 30, 2019

You Quack Me Up with Action Wobbles

Hi Everybody!
It's happily my turn to share an Action Wobble project with you guys today!  Action Wobbles can be added to soooo many different projects.  And since there are both regular AND mini wobbles, there are even more possibilities!  Check out the fun tag I created:


*I took a white chipboard tag, and painted the base with blue watercolors.  I then splattered some yellow, and white watercolors for a fun look!

*The ducky sentiment is from the Udderly Adorable stamp set from Jaded Blossom.

*After adding a mini Action Wobble, and some ribbon, this tag was done!






*The mini Action Wobbles are the perfect addition to any mini sticker, or die cut!
*Here's a shot at the difference in sizes.
I hope you enjoyed my project today.  I'd love for you to leave a comment and let me know what ya' think!  And don't forget to join us over at the Action Wobbles Fan Club on FB to get even more Wobble inspiraton.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :D

2 comments:

  1. This tag is so absolutely adorable!! I love the watercolored background!! The blue & yellow background make it look like your duck is splashing around in the rain, or at least a pond. Very cute & perfect for spring & summer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company