Thursday, September 11, 2014

Have A Swine Day

Hi Everybody!
It's my turn to share another fun project for the Craftin Desert Divas design team! For today's project I used the ridiculously cute set, Just Pigcause.  Here are the details:

*Craftin Desert Divas - Just Pigcause stamp set
*Cricut Design Space - photo frame, wonky shaped mat
*Toy Story Cricut Cartridge - Ham 



*I so totally love that there are SVG files to cut out the sentiments!  I never have to find a die, or shape to fit my sentiment!!


I used the Have a Swine Day sentiment from the Just Pigcause stamp set.


You can purchase the stamps at the Craftin Desert Divas Shop.  Don't forget to share your creations with these stamp sets in the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery!  

You can get all the details, and pictures on my blog HERE.  TFL, and make sure to come back tomorrow for some more amazing projects from the design team :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company