Friday, January 30, 2015

Heart Pennant Card with Timeless Twine


Hi Everybody!
I'm here with another project to share using the always gorgeous Timeless Twine!  February is all about sharing the love, so I had to create this cute Valentine's Day Card.  Let's take a look:


*I saw this heart pennant from the Pretty Pennants Cricut cartridge, and immediately thought how perfect those holes were to weave some twine through!
*After weaving the twine around the pennant border, I adhered that red layer onto a solid white banner piece.
*I adhered the 4" Paper Doily, then layered the red embellished layer on top.


*The Valentines Bakers Twine {Strawberry Cupcake Timeless Twine™} is such a fantastic color!!

*I also inked the edges of the kraft cardstock base to give it a softer look.





*Here's a peek at the great dimension the twine and doily added.



*I used white embossing powder on the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment stamp from So Suzy Stamps.


Click on the pictures below to grab the Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz supplies I used:

Valentines Bakers Twine {Strawberry Cupcake Timeless Twine™}




I hope you enjoyed my project!  Make sure to check back daily for more inspiration from the design team.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

3 comments:

  1. very cute Jenny love the twine and doily very cute
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Jenny! Love the cute little face and the doiley is a good addition!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company