Sunday, February 1, 2015

So Suzie Stamps Release and Monthly Challenge - Love

Hi Everybody!
It's the first of the month, so that means it's time for the next So Suzy Stamps Monthly Challenge!!  



This month it's all about love :)  I created this fun Love Pirate Ship!  Here are my project details:

*Silhouette - Pirate Ship Card (Design #23227) (skull added from another file)
*DCWV - woodgrain paper
*heart sequins from my stash

*Isn't this sentiment just perfect??!!
*I couldn't quite photograph it, but the hearts are shiny sequins.
*Set sail for loooooove!

I hope you will join us!  If you have any questions on the challenge, you can check out the rules HERE.  

Before I go, did you know that So Suzy Stamps can be found on InstagramFacebookPinterest and Twitter. Yes, you should join us there and find more inspirations and fun!!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company