Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hugs and Kisses with So Suzy Stamps


Hi Everybody!
Did you check out the February Release from So Suzy Stamps?  Wasn't it totally gorgeous??!!  If you missed them, you can check them out in the store HERE.  Today, I have another fun project using the amazing stamps from So Suzy Stamps!  For this card, I used the Hugs and Kisses sentiment stamp.



*This card was so fun (and easy!) to put together.


*I hand cut the flag for the sentiment.
*Next, I doodled around it with lines and hearts :)


*I added pop dots under the XO for some fun dimension!

I hope you enjoyed my project!  Before I go,  I wanted to remind you all that our February challenge just started!  You can check that out HERE.  Entries close on February 28th, 2015 at 11:59pm.  

Also, did you know So Suzy Stamps can be found on InstagramFacebookPinterest and Twitter.  Yes, you should join us there and find more inspirations and fun!!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company