Monday, April 6, 2015

Cute Monster Cards and Happy Blog-aversary!

Hi Everybody!
Saturday was my birthday, and today is my blog-aversary!  In case you missed it, I had a celebration on Facebook with new posts every hour from 11 - 7 pm.  It was so fun!  Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be sharing those projects here on my blog for any of my crafty pals that aren't on Facebook :)  Today's project was a couple of cute monster cards.  Here are the details.


You can grab the supplies I used by clicking the links above, then using the dimensions listed below!

First, let's take a look at the boy version:
*Sometimes I get stuck on deciding how to design the card.  I used the 


*I added pop dots behind my image mat for some fun dimension.


*Adding an epoxy bubble for the eye gave this little cutie a fun look :)


Now let's take a peek at how the girl version turned out:

*I did the same basic layout, but used a different monster image and of course the color.


*The Durables Triangle Studs gave some fun texture to this card too.

*I used the star stamps that come with the Doodled Designs stamp for fun embellishment.



*I'm such a huge fan of monsters, so I was so excited to make a project with this adorable stamp set!  TFL, and I hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company