Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Nevermore Paper Line from Close To My Heart

Hi Everybody!
Ok, who's ready to break out the pumpkins, ghosts, and spiderweb??!!  Halloween is on it's way, so I HAD to share the new Nevermore line from Close To My Heart!  Halloween is my absolute FAAAAAAVORITE, and I can't wait to share some of the creations I've made with these awesome goodies.  Now let's take a look at the paper pack, and some Halloween stamp sets...............


Wasn't that some delicious crafty goodies??!!  You can grab all this stuff at the links below:

Nevermore Paper Pack HERE
*Tasty Terrors stamp set HERE
*Frightfully Fun stamp set HERE


Wait!  One more thing......

If you'd like to get the Annual Idea book for free, I am offering a special:

 With any order of $25 or more from my store HERE, you can get this gorgeous Idea Book for FREE!  
(Just add it to your order, and I will refund the price of the Idea Book through PayPal.)  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company