Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Die Cuttin' Diva's Guest Designer!!

Hi Everybody!
I'm so excited to share some fun news today............

 

That's right, I'm a guest designer today for Die Cuttin' Diva's!!  This challenge they're celebrating Sherlock Holmes Weekend, so we had to come up with a mystery or detective themed project.  How super fun is that??!!  Here is my challenge project:

*My kids will be on spring break next week, so to help entertain them, I built this detective kit!
*I have a little flashlight, some gloves, brush, and baby powder for them to dust for fingerprints.  And of course a magnifying glass :D


*These fun detective stamps from Jaded Blossom were perfect for my project!  I just love that fingerprint one, lol!

Make sure to link up your project over at the Die Cuttin' Diva's blog!

Don't forget to check out the wonderful projects the Die Cuttin' Diva's Design Team created for this challenge.   TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :D

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is just too cute! What a perfect detective kit! So super fun!
    Thank you for guesting with us this week, you did awesome!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how FUN! What an adorable Detective kit!! Fabulous job as the Guest Designer!!!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company