Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Miss Kate Cuttables March Challenge

Hi Everybody!
It's time for the next challenge over at Miss Kate Cuttables!  This year MKC will have a challenge each month over in the Facebook group



The challenge will run from the second Tuesday through the 4th Tuesday of each month.  Winners will be announced, in the group, Friday of challenge end week.


The Challenge for March is 


"Green."

The only requirements for the challenge is to follow the theme of the month and use a Miss Kate Cuttables' file in your creation, including any/all freebies you have. 

Here are the Miss Kate Cuttables files I used:
*Goofy Dog Ears
*Layered Labels shape *



*I love all the possibilities with Miss Kate files!  This was the perfect file to create these luggage tags for our trip to Disney World!!! :D

*To create the base for my tag, I just resized the Layered Labels shape.


 *I then used a sentiment stamp I had to stamp along the side.

I hope you enjoyed my project!  Now head on over to the
to join in on the challenge!!

1 comment:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company