Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Blogaversary Post #2 - It's Chewbacca!


Hi Everybody!
Welcome to Blogaversary Bash Post #2!  The project for this post is this super cute Chewbacca card!  Here are the project details:





*Paper Piecing By Nikki - Chewbacca cut file
*Jaded Blossom - Candy Wars stamp set
*papers are from my stash

 
 *My son went to a birthday party, and the birthday boy was totally into Star Wars!  So this cute Chewbacca was perfect for this card!

I hope you enjoyed my project!  Stay tuned for post #3 coming up in the next hour!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

7 comments:

  1. Love the card it is a perfect card for someone who is a Star Wars fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo adorable! I did a Yoda card for my sons birthday this year. Can't wait to grab the new movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Star wars too! Your birthday card is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card!!! Once again amazing. I talked about you in my return post on my blog. http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com/2016/04/im-back-well-sorta.html

    Love ya chica!
    Christel a.k.a. Scrappin' Sista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, What an Awesome card. I know several people that would be so excited to get this.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company