Monday, August 22, 2016

Magical Layout

Hi Everybody!
Happy Wednesday Hump Day!  We're half way through the week already, yaaaay!  To help get you through to the weekend, I have a fun 2-page layout using the Magical Paper Line and compliments from Close To My Heart.  Let's check it out:

 Here are the supplies I used:

*I absolutely love how this paper pack can be used for occasions other than amusement parks!  This page would be perfect for ANY kind of happy get together or event!  




*Adding the embellishments from the Magical Compliments
really adds nice dimension!
*That title with that cool font is also from the Compliments!

 *I'm a sucker for anything chevron, so those arranging those arrows on the bottom strip are my favorite!!

There are so many possibilities with the Magical line!  You guys should also check out the Magical Workshop on the Go.  You get all of the following :


1 – Magical Paper Packet (X7209B)
1 – Magical Complements (X7209C)
4 – Cardstock Sheets (3 White Daisy, 1 Sapphire)
1 – White Twine (Z3216)
1 – Magical Sequins (Z3214)

All for only $26.95!!   
How great of a deal is that??!!
 
Well, I hope you enjoyed today's projects!

*View the NEW 2016-2017 Annual Inspirations book online HERE.
*Order a catalog along with other crafty supplies on my site HERE.
TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company