Friday, August 26, 2016

PDE Linky Party - Bright and Bold

Hi Everybody!
I'm so excited PDE Linky Party has a new challenge starting today!!!  This challenge is all about Bright and Bold colors! 


 
Here is the project that I created: 
 
*cut file and design by Melanie Brown HERE.

 
*When I found this awesome file created by Melanie Brown, I HAD to make this card!
*I added the Peachy Keen faces 'cause they always make a project even more fun!


 
*How cute and fun are these faces??!!


I hope you liked my project!  Now grab some crafty supplies and link up over at the PDE Linky Party!!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the little, funny faces !
    It´s a nice work.
    Greetings from GErmany

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company