Wednesday, December 23, 2009

#3 in Calendar series (July and November)

Hi Everybody!
So we are really down to the wire! I am sooooooooo excited to be putting the finishing touches on my calendars today. In past years I have been finishing them on Christmas Eve, so it's super nice this year that at least I won't be doing that! Since I hope most of you have already finished your crafting (wouldn't that be nice!!), I am posting these pages for inspiration. Enjoy! Details below:


July

  • Happily Ever After cart
  • fireworks outline (blue)
  • fireworks inside (silver)
  • Graphically Speaking cart
  • title

November

  • Paper Dolls cart
  • cornocopia
  • Animal Kingdom cart
  • Turkey
  • Wildcard cart
  • title
I cut the cornocopia in white, and then colored it with chalks so I could give it the dimension that I wanted. Then I added a pop dot on the back.
Hope everyone continues to have a great holiday season!

1 comment:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company