Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Final Birthday Party Post-Sticker Stash ideas

Hi Everybody!
For my final birthday party post, I wanted to show how I am using up my waaaaaay to big sticker stash. It's a big problem, since I don't want to throw them away, and I can't sell them, so what to do with them?? Well, I decided to put them to use to decorate albums I made. This is a great money saver, and makes them useful. Here are just a couple of examples. Thank you for joining me in celebrating a year of sharing my passion for crafting. I look forward to many more projects, ideas, and more during the coming years! Hope everyone had a chance to craft today :)

Before:

After:

A mini album:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company