Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm Back & Birthday Celebration!


Hi Everybody!
It's been quite a while since my last post! Life got REALLY busy for me after I had my baby. But now he's 2 months old, and I'm finally able to sneak in some more crafting time here and there :) So yesterday was my birthday, and tomorrow is my blog's birthday (has it been a year already??) so I decided to have a party! I will be having surprise posts through out the day. The surprise is you won't know if it will be a video, project, contest or giveaway!! So come join the party. And for every new follower there will be a guaranteed drawing for a giveaway!! I can't wait for tomorrow, and hope to see you all there! Hope everyone had a chance to craft today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company