Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MPS Father's Day Challenge

Hi Everybody!

Here is my entry for the MPS Father's Day Expression Challenge :) I just recently got the Tie the Knot cart, so when I saw the grooms box I thought how cute that would be for a Father's Day treat box! I'm not at all crazy about the tie, and would definitely want to try a little more with this cut, but my 4 month old decided he wouldn't let me have any more crafting time, and I wanted to make sure I had time to post it on the MPS website. I have another idea for a different tie, using the tie cut on Designer Calendar (thank you to ScrapGuy for pointing out that cut!!). I'll try and post that later tonight. So here are the details, and hope everyone had a chance to craft today!

  • Tie the Knot cart
  • paper = brown-Papertrey Ink, striped-?? from my stash
  • brads = ?? from my stash
  • white gel pen to color bow tie

1 comment:

  1. hey I just realized we both live in So Cal :) I'm in Murrieta :) Maybe we can craft together sometime :)
    Love that card Wow !!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company