Sunday, July 11, 2010

Amazing Weekend, and My First Blog Awards!!

Hi Everybody,
Wow, as if this weekend wasn't great enough with the success of the picnic blog hop, I found out that I received 2 blog awards! I want to thank NDI's Projects Blog for liking my blog enough to give me these awards. I'm very honored :) And an even better part is that I now get to pass these awards on to 10 of my favorite bloggers!  I am planning a special post on Tuesday to celebrate reaching 200+ followers, and I will list the blogs I choose for this award on that day.  I will also be answering some questions I got about cart storage, and details for the project I made for the hop.  Thanks so much everybody for showing so much crafty love, and for such wonderful comments!!!!!!!!  I hope everyone had a chance to craft today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company