Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Forgotten Father's Day Card

Hi Everybody!
I found these pictures of the card I made for my husband for Father's Day that I totally forgot to post!  It was a while ago, so I don't remember the sizes of  all the little pieces.  I do know I cut the card base @ 5 1/2".  I used 6 different carts, so I was glad to have my Gypsy!  Here are all the carts I used:


*Wild Card (base, and sentiment)
*Paper Dolls (tools)
*Everyday Paper Dolls (bbq)
*Cars (Mater the tow truck)
*Camp Out (tent, and fish)
*Big Rig and flags - I can't remember!!
*I inked the edges to give an extra layer to the front.



I used my Sakura white gel pen to draw the lines on Mater. I did not want to have to do the layers on a cut that small!!


I outlined all the cuts using the Cricut Markers. I love the effect this gives the cuts!


I thought this tire track paper with the foil in it was the perfect paper for this card :)


Hopefully this helps show some ideas for masculine cards. Thanks, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company