Friday, August 27, 2010

Anyone Wanna Get Together?

Hi Everybody!
I was so excited today to get the e-mail about the Scrapbook Expo that will be coming to the Ontario Convention Center.  I thought it would be a ton of fun to see if anyone is nearby that would want to come to one of the crop nights!  You have to have a minimum of 6 people to reserve a table, but if we had less or more than that we could work something out. 




Anyone interested?  Please e-mail me if you would like to attend.  Click on the link for all the info.  TFL, and hope everyone had a chance to craft today!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to get together and I am in Ontario, CA, except my CA stands for Ontario, Canada. We don't get these fun expo's and CHA here.
    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company