Thursday, August 19, 2010

Great Deals at Big Lots! And I'm Sorry :(

Hi Everybody!
I hope everyone is enjoying getting back to school, or their summer if they are still lucky enough to be on summer vacation :)  This is our second week back at school, and it's definitely been busy getting everyone situated.  I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a week!  I guess I was more caught up in school stuff than I realized :)  Ok, so I made it over to Big Lots yesterday (the great thing about my kids in school is that is a LOT easier to get to the stores!! Is that good or bad.......).  I headed over to the crafting stuff right away and yay!! They had Cuttlebug embossing folders for only $2.  I made this little video so you guys can see what I got.  Stay tuned until the end for a special message :)  Thanks, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today!


8 comments:

  1. wow-- so lucky!! What great finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - gonna have to find me a Big Lots - these would be nice to put aside as some gifts too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice haul I just love Big Lots I get alot of great finds there...

    Thank you too for share your haul...

    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  4. you found a pot of gold :-) wtg.

    cute care too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yahoo! Great haul! I wish we had a Big Lots here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul at Big Lots. Will have to check out the one close to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lucky are you?! Every time I go to Big Lots, they have little worth having in their craft area!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company