Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pink Cricut DT Call

Hi Everybody!

So Sarah over at Pink Cricut was having a design team call. Sarah has become one of my favorite people ever since we did a blog hop together. I was so happy for her when she put out a new line of stamps! They are really cute stamps, and I definitely wanted to try out for her design team. So here is what I came up with. I wanted to show how to use these smaller size stamps on something other than a card. I decided to make a centerpiece. Each figure or shape has a space for a stamp from the Rock On Stamp Collection:




•The electric guitar in the center could have "You're Electric".
•Hannah figure on the left could have "Glamorous" on her shirt.
•The pink crown frame could have "Drama Queen" in it.
•The black and silver frame in the bottom middle could have "Party Like A Rock Star".
•The heart could have "Heartbreaker"
•The diamond (above the pink) has space for the "You're A Gem" stamp.
•The Hannah figure on the right could have "Rocker Chick" on her top.







I used metallic and shiny paper for all of the cuts. I added bling on some of the accent points on the shapes, and around the top of the vase.



TFL, and hope everyone had a chance to craft today!

1 comment:

  1. Hi: Your project is really creative and well done. The link does not work though.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company