Friday, September 10, 2010

Family Friday

Hi Everybody!
For this Family Friday, I wanted to show how to make some extra storage for our kids craft supplies.  I am a huge fan of re-using stuff, and I love to save my Cricut cartridge boxes.  I have been finding more, and more uses for them.  I made a game box using one, and here I used one to make a crayon box for my daughter (I actually made two of these, one each for my 6 and 8 year old).




These are SUPER simple to make. You just cover the outside with paper, and embellish.  That's it!  Since the inside is white and plain, it makes it easier to embellish, or leave plain to match everything.  Thanks for joining me for another Family Friday :o)  Don't forget to link your projects you make for or with the kids in your life!  Hope everyone has a chance to craft today!


5 comments:

  1. Very Cute Idea. But where do you keep your Cartridges? There must some secret storage thing I don't know about.lol Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sarah cute but where do you store your carts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I did my other project with the cart boxes people asked the same question, so I answered it in this post. Check it out :)

    http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/2010/08/cricut-cart-storage.html

    And thanks for leaving a comment, it makes my day!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company