Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Halloween Hop Highlight- Cricut Me That

Hi Everybody!

Only 5 days left until the Halloween Hop! Yaaaay! The next blog in the countdown to the hop is Cricut Me That.   Here's a little bit about Abby:


I'm a mom! I have three boys and a husband...I stay busy just running, but I LOVE to play. Hope you enjoy my personal creations. I started this blog to share my playful creative side....I have designed & printed products to help business flourish for several years, I just recently started paper crafting. I wanted to have a place to profile my personal creative designs. I also wanted to have a site to use for "challenges"!!! Hope you get wonderful ideas from looking here!! I just want to add I LOVE my CRICUT products (expression, gyspy, cake)!!

Abby has a great and kind personality to go along with her great projects, and helpful tips (check out her latest tips on the gypsy stylus!).  Please go check out what she has going on, and then come back and join us for the hop!!  Thanks, and hope everyone had a chance to craft today :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company