Thursday, September 23, 2010

Please help our school's fundraiser

Hi Everybody!
I would like to ask for everyone's help in raising money for my kids school. If anyone would be willing to order online from their website, I would really, really, really appreciate it. I know it's tight for everyone, but even getting one thing would help. There's stuff for as little as $8. Just click on the link below that says Please help our schools fundraiser.  Anything you order can be shipped right to you.  You can order online until October 5th.  If you decide to order anything, PLEASE USE SELLER ID#: wnd1312.  Thank you so much for any help you can give us :)


Please use seller ID# wnd1312
Please help our school's fundraiser

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the opportunity. I love ordering from school fundraisers. They have the BEST wrapping paper in addition to helping the school.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company