Monday, October 18, 2010

Monster Mash Blog Hop Winner!!!

Hi Everybody!
Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the blog hop!  I had a great time, and I know my fellow monster mashers did too!  Ok, so the winner of the Scrap 'N Tote is....................

Sesanz said...
Great project!


Congrats!  Please e-mail me at crazyaboutcricut at hotmail dot com with your address, and I will get your new Scrap 'N Tote to you!  **Please check each hoppers blog to see if you won their individual blog candy.  Alma at My Pink Life will be posting hers tomorrow.  Thanks again for hopping with me, and there will be lots of cool projects coming up!  Also, if you are on Facebook, don't forget to head over to my Facebook page and enter my 1,000 +  Facebook friends contest/giveaway!!  TFL, and hope everyone had a chance to craft today :o)



3 comments:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company