Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Totally Stamps Design Team Fall Project

Hi Everybody! 
We had a great new challenge for us over on the Totally Stamps Design Team.  Michelle wanted us to make a Thanksgiving or Fall project.  I went to the apple orchard about a month ago, and it has become a family tradition for us the past few years.  We have SO MUCH FUN!!  There are also some little trails that have some light hiking that are around the orchard, and that's where I took this picture of my family. So here are the details for my project:

*3 Birds cart (title)
*Smiley cart (corn and pie)
*Post It paper (corn, pie, mat, and title)
*Creative Memories journal block
*Stickles (on feathers)
*cuttlebug embossing
*Peachy Keen Retro faces stamp set

 





*Just wanted to show a quick paper saver tip.  It's not new, but I just wanted to remind everyone how to save paper :o)  I used the paper I had cut some shapes from and then matted them together........




*Then I covered up the negative space with the picture!  (Side note, but I totally think my husband is a hot dad!!  He'll kill me if he ever reads this!)  Ok, back to crafting. 



That's it! TFL, and don't forget to head over to Totally Stamps to check out the rest of the design team projects :o)

4 comments:

  1. This layout is so pretty! LOVE the embossing. IDK what I'd do WITHOUT my Cuttlebug! Awesome project! TFS!

    Terrie B.
    crafteecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooo cute!!! I totally gotta get the Retro Faces.. Love it!!!! P.s.. Thanks for visiting my lil blog :)

    Hugs.. Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the retro faces. I just ordered a set of 'regular' faces- can't remember the name of them...but now after seeing the retro ones I may need to do some more shopping! And I love the paper saving idea. I've never seen that and think it's brilliant- and as far as I'm concerned you did come up with it b/c I read it hear first ergo YOU are BRILLIANT ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! You are so talented... so creative... I just love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company