Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #66

Hi Everybody!
Yaaaay! It's Cricut Cardz Challenge Day!  This time around, the challenge was to make a Thank you card with a Cricut cut border from any cartridge using the colors white, blue and yellow.  Here's the quick card I came up with (sorry for the dark pictures.  I just got a new camera, and I'm still figuring it out!):

*French Manor cartridge (I FINALLY got to use it!!)
*Divine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder
*Post-It craft paper (bird border)
*Stampin' Up! sentiment
*yellow Stickles




*I used yellow Stickles on the eyes......


*....and along the bottom stamped border.



That's it! I hope you liked it, and now head on over to Cricut Cardz Challenge to enter your card!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company