Monday, April 25, 2011

Special Guest Designer Brynn From Flair and Frills! And DT Call Update!

Hi Everybody!
First, a quick update about the Thankful Thursday Design Team.  I had SO MANY amazingly talented crafters who applied!  I appreciate your patience in giving me an extra couple of days to decide :oD  I am still waiting to hear back from some of the crafters, but I hope to be able to make the announcement of the new team later today.  They will be worth the wait!!  Ok, now onto another amazing crafter!!




I'm so happy to have Brynn from Flair and Frills as my guest designer today!  I've been a fan of her blog for a while now, and have had a great time getting to know her more through Facebook!  She has a great style, and personality to match!  Here's a little bit about her:

Hey there! If you're reading this-you've taken some time out of YOUR day to share in a bit of my life-and I'm honored! I'm married to my best friend and we re-loacted from southeast Kansas to the Albuquerque are 3 years ago. We have 4 BEAUTIFUL children (3 boys and 1 girl, 9-1).



I teach and work at the local scrapbook store, Scraps Galore. I also host classes in my home and design for Quick Quotes Scrapbook Company.


I own my own business, Flair and Frills, where I provide 'Frills' at events-such as massage and pedicures!


I LOVE LOVE and all of the opportunities the Great Lord has given us! It is my hope to be able to inspire you and grow in this delightful industry. Thank you for sharing this amazing creative journey!

She has also recently started a new challenge on her blog called Friday Frills.  To check out the first challenge, click HERE.  It's closed, but you can get all the challenge details on how it works, and see the great sponsors she has!  Now head on over to Flair and Frills to see the special project Brynn has made for her guest designer post :oD  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today!

3 comments:

  1. Yay Brynn.. I LOVE your work as well. You are definitely an inspiration to all of us busy mommy's.. non mommy's too :)

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. TFS with us. Heading over there now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I am a new follower :)
    Would love you to follow my blog too
    http://alishia-myscrapping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company