Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday Prize Winner! Next Challenge Announced!


Hi Everybody!
Whew, I think I'm still recovering from yesterday!  In case you don't know, I celebrated my blog-aversary yesterday with hourly posts from 8 to 5! Totally crazy, but totally fun! But I'm happy today is another Thankful Thursday!  And I am FINALLY going to announce the winner of the Create a Critter cartridge!  I appreciate you guys being so patient! 

The winner of round 2 is Brenna.  Congrats! 

And the Grand Prize winner of the Create a Critter cartridge is.......................

STAR!!!!!!

Congratulations!!  Please contact me at crazyaboutcricut at hotmail dot com with your address by
April 13th so I don't have to draw another winner :(

And now, onto the next challenge! 

It's a birthday theme (since my birthday was April 4th!) - any birthday related project. It can be a cake, present for somebody, or a layout about a present, etc.

So just a reminder, here are the challenge details:

  • The project must not be made more than a week before the challenge.
  • Please link directly to your project, not just to your blog. 
  • E-mail your project to me at crazyaboutcricut at hotmail dot com if you don't have a blog and I will be happy to enter it for you :o)
  • I will post a challenge every other Thursday and at the end of the month I will choose a winner.
  • Join in on both challenges for that month, get 2 chances to win.
  • People will have 2 weeks to enter.
  • I can only send prizes in the US right now. I'm sorry :(
ANYONE/EVERYONE CAN JOIN IN THIS CHALLENGE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE KIDS. IT JUST NEEDS TO FIT THE CHALLENGE, AND WILL HOPEFULLY HELP YOU SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY/LOVED ONES :O)

The prize this month will be from our newest sponsor Post-it!  Here's the awsome prize they've provided:


That Craft Lint roller is PERFECT for picking up all that glitter that get's everywhere, or those little tiny pieces you've punched out!  And those pockets would be great for those scrapbook pages with those extra maps or mementos!  And I don't even need to say how awsome that craft paper is! Those are 2 assortment packs, so you're getting 6 different colors in each pack!!!!!

My super, amazing design team has some great inspiration for you!  Please click on their names to get the full details on their projects and show them some comment love :oD










Now I hope your inspired to enter your own project! So grab your family/kids/loved ones and get crafting!! 





8 comments:

  1. Cute cards by the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Kassidy and Sharon!! I'll have to jump over to their blogs and say "hi!"

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners!

    Fun birthday projects..thanks for sharing! And thanks for the challenge!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited! Thank you!!! I'll be sending you an email right away. YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm #5. Thanks for a fun challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work ladies! I was going to link up my worm wishes birthday card but decided to link up a new project! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company