Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cooking With Cricut Everyday in May Celebration

Hi Everybody!
Today I'm so happy I get to help the oh-so-talented Melin from Cooking With Cricut celebrate her blog-aversary!  I love being on her design team, and getting to craft with such amazing team members!  So for today, I made this little notecard holder.  I like to give card sets to people, since it's something I know they can always use!  Here are some project details:

*Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More cartridge
*cards are 3 1/2" x 5"
*Pink By Design sentiment = Birthday, Birthday set 
*Cosmo Cricket paper = Social Club line
*Stampin' Up! ribbon and yellow paper




*matching inside!



*Here's a view with all the cards inside of the box.


I thought this font from the set went PERFECTLY with the older look of the Cosmo Cricket paper!  I hope you like it! Now head on over to Cooking With Cricut to see all that Melin has going on over there :OD  (Psssst, I heard there are lots of freebies being given away this month!!)

2 comments:

  1. So cute Jenny!! I've never made a gift set like that but sure will now!! Thanks for the inspiration (as always).

    crafty hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Jenny! I love giving card sets too! It's more of a personal and useful gift! TFS!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company