Thursday, June 16, 2011

Creative Cutter Room God Bless America Flag Challenge

Hi Everybody!
Are you ready for another super fun challenge at the Creative Cutter Room?  Today's challenge theme is: God Bless America

The Challenge: Create a new project that includes a flag

 
Enter your project in the Linky to be entered to win a prize!
And the prize is..

This super cute Stamp Set!!
You have until June 29, 2011 to enter your Flag Project.  Here's my flag creation I made to hang in my window:

*I didn't use my Cricut at all!! (Shhhh, don't let it hear me say that!)

*I used some scraps of clear craft plastic I had, red craft plastic scraps, and blue shiny paper for the blue square for the flag base.

*The stars are a Creative Memories punch.

*I've always been nervous to use eyelets, since it seems like I NEVER set them right!  But this time they actually worked out :)

*I used Pink By Design Our Kids set for the sentiment.

 






*I also embossed the red plastic with the Diamond in the Rough Cuttlebug folder.


*Since I made this to hand in a window I wanted it to look good from both sides.  So I made sure the back of the hanging tag was decorated to!

*The eyelets aren't stars on the back, but they're still shiny and pretty :)


I was happy with how this turned out, and think it will look great hanging in front of my window with the sun shining through it!

And we have a special guest this week, Mollie from Design Team 2 is joining us!

Be sure to swing by the Creative Cutter Room Design Team members for some inspiration!  And enter your flag project at Creative Cutter Room :oD
Melin
Mollie


Can't wait to see what you create!

1 comment:

  1. Love your project!! I am lucky to be on a DT with all of you talented ladies!
    Mollie

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company