Friday, June 3, 2011

Pink By Design Sneak Peek #1!!

Hi Everybody! 
I am SO excited for this next release of stamps from Pink By Design!  They are so awsome, and I know you all will love them!  I am so excited for the release, that I will be having a new sneak peek EVERY HOUR until the Ustream release!  So here is the first one:






Isn't that stamp the CUTEST?!?  I used a pre-made notecard set, added the popcorn sticker, some flowers cut with my Cricut, and added some chalk to the "popcorn" flowers (gotta have that butter!!) and called it done!  The set wouldn't be complete without matching envelope :)  I hope you liked it.  Stay tuned for the next sneak peek in ONE HOUR!!

Don't forget to be a follower of the Pink By Design blog so you can keep up on all the Pink By Design happenings!

Here are the Ustream details:

Starts HERE at 7:00pm - 10:00pm (CST)
5 pm (PST)
10 pm (EST)
8 pm (MST)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I am EST but I am going to try to stay awake for the ustream. By the way, I love your blog design. BTW-Did someone design your little graphic at the top of you and the kids? (I have 4 also) I would love something like that. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company