Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Pink By Design

Hi Everybody!
Today Pink By Design is celebrating turning 1!!  Are you enjoying all the HOURLY inspiration on the PBD blog today??? I know I've been loving it, and have gotten lots of ideas today :)  Now it's my turn for a project. Since it's Pink By Designs birthday, I decided to make a birthday centerpiece. Here's how it turned out:

*Once Upon A Princess cartridge
*Pink By Design = Take the Cake set
*Post-it Craft Paper
*Martha Stewart glitter
*Stickles


Happy Birthday to Pink By Design!  TFL :)

3 comments:

  1. Very fun table centerpiece, it's been fun to see all the ideas!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME project!!! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun & fabulous Jenny!!! so creative, I love it!
    hugs!

    I host a linky party on my blog every week, Inspire Me Fridays! would love to see ANY of your awesome creations linked up any time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company