Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Hi Everybody!
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer :D  I have 4 kids to keep entertained, so I'll get right to it!  The winner of the first entry into the grand prize for this month is.............


$10 gift certificate

AND


Congrats!!  Now onto the next challenge:

Summer movie theme. Make a project about your favorite family movie. Don't watch movies? What do you watch instead?




Once again my design team has given the best inspiration with their amazing projects! Please click on their names to go to their blogs for all the project details :oD






















So just a reminder, here are the challenge details:
*The project must not be made more than a week before the challenge.

*Please link directly to your project, not just to your blog.
*E-mail your project to me at crazyaboutcricut at hotmail dot com if you don't have a blog and I will be happy to enter it for you :o)
*I will post a challenge every other Thursday and at the end of the month I will choose a winner.
*Join in on both challenges for that month, get more chances to win.
*People will have 2 weeks to enter.
*You can now enter on Facebook!
You can now double your chances to enter! Click HERE to go to the Thankful Thursday Challenge Facebook page.
*I can only send prizes in the US right now. I'm sorry :(

ANYONE/EVERYONE CAN JOIN IN THIS CHALLENGE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE KIDS. IT JUST NEEDS TO FIT THE CHALLENGE, AND WILL HOPEFULLY HELP YOU SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY/LOVED ONES :O)

And what can you win for creating with your family this month??



And.........





$10 Gift Certificate to Pink By Design!!

To be entered for this awsome prize:

1.Enter a project in the link below.

2.Like Pink By Design on Facebook and tell them Crazy About Cricut sent you!

3. Become a follower of the PBD blog.

Post-it Craft paper stamps awsome, and goes perfect with PBD stamps! You'll get to try it for yourself, but you have to enter first............



4 comments:

  1. Congrats Cricut Chick!!! Thanks for playing!!! I LOVE all of the movie projects my fellow DT members have done. You are all such a great inspiration for me!!!

    Hugs

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your challenge!
    not sure I will be able to play this time, but will put it on my list!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun challenge. I am so getting layouts done with all these challenges. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company